Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Welcome, Sojourners

Welcome to CandleWick Mama.  I am grateful that you have decided to visit.  I am still in the "acquaintance" stage of blog writing; therefore, I am certain that I will have many learning opportunities.  (translation: I know I will make many mistakes... hang in there with me)
 We are a home-schooling family who are choosing to live "simply" in the heart of Iowa.  I will be sharing about our mid-west experience.  Our days are filled with learning, playing, creating, and "being".  I will often share recipes, gift giving suggestions, organizing tips, designing ideas, home-schooling projects, and other aspects of our journey.

"Just so you wouldn't be surprised if you met me in person", I live life with one hand:  "Single-handedly", I say.  My left arm was amputated due to bone cancer when I was a senior in university.  I do not wish to make that a priority focus here, but it is an undeniable part of my daily being. 

I hope that Candlewick Mama can be an encouragement to you, my Fellow Sojourners!  We are all in this thing called "life" together!

No comments:

Post a Comment