Tuesday, December 9, 2014

An Inexpensive Gift for Grandparents





Greetings!  I thought I would share with you a simple, creative, and inexpensive (all the right adjectives this time of year) present for the Grandmas and Papas in your life.  We are giving our special folk an "Art of the Month Membership".  Now this exclusive club provides a lovely, hand-created masterpiece during the first week of every month.  I will designate a certain day each month for creating these and put it on the calendar. 

These creations are not intended to be elaborate or worrisome.  We have extra supplies around (paint, glitter, glue, colored paper, etc.) in our school stash.  I would encourage you to keep the materials simple and the projects small.  It is easy to collect various embellishments on sale throughout the year.  I find garage sales are also a great place to pick up extra "artsy" notions.  However, if budget or space restrictions do not allow for stashing supplies, simple crayons and white paper can create tender memories. 

I will provide updates on this project throughout the year.  If you would like to join us,  I would love to see the projects that you are able to create.

Thank you for taking the time to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment